Traveling a Little Lighter - Breathing Space Blog
* Ask for an aisle seat at the front of the plane so that you can to stand up with greater ease, stroll in the aisles, or simply stretch.
* It's easier to capture the attention of flight attendants for in-flight amenities from the front.
* Aisle seats are best for shorter flights, where you don't anticipate going to sleep.
* Travel with carry on bags only.
* Buy the roll-on carts to avoid toting your bags from the airport parking lot to the plane. Most tote systems are made to fit the airline aisles, the overhead seat compartments, or under the seats.