All About Making Decisions - Breathing Space Blog
Rebecca Merrill, Living in Yes, c 2004
1. We all have to do it.
2. We never get to stop doing it.
3. Every new decision leads to more decisions. It's just a question of how
4. It's difficult to make good decisions for a multitude of reasons.
5. We spend a small percentage of our lives making decisions, but they determine the rest of our lives, which are the consequences.
6. There are no "right" or perfect decisions.
7. With every decision, you will experience some loss, especially if you choose to do nothing.
8. You can only make the decision you are capable of making when the decision is called for; all decisions are a function of who you are at the time you make them.
9. The quality of your life is directly related to the quality of your decisions.
10. It is well worth your while to learn how to make good ones.