22 "Laws" of Life - Breathing Space Blog
* No one knows the weight of another’s burden.
* Enthusiasm is contagious.
* You fear what you do not understand.
* Thanksgiving leads to having more to give thanks for.
* Life is 10% what you make it and 90% how you take it.
* Every ending is a new beginning.
* Practice within when you are without.
* Perseverance makes a difference between success and defeat.
* The greatest gift you can give another is the purity of your attention. ***
* Everyone and everything around you is your teacher.
* If you would find gold, you must search for where gold is. ***
* Happy relationships depend not on finding the right person, but on being the right person.
* You cannot discover new oceans until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.
* We receive freely when we give freely.
* Your life becomes what you think.
* The seven deadly sins are: pride, lust, sloth, envy, anger, covetousness, and gluttony.
* There is as much risk in doing nothing as in doing something.
* Find a need and fill it.
* Thoughts are like boomerangs.
* Of all the things you wear, your expression is the most important.
* Beautiful thoughts build a beautiful soul.
* Success feeds on itself and creates more success.